1. Open a deposit account. If a foreign citizen deposits at least 500 thousand dollars in any Turkish bank, then he can count on obtaining Turkish citizenship under a simplified scheme. It is worth noting that the required amount cannot be withdrawn for three years.
2. Invest money in the Turkish economy. Another option to obtain Turkish citizenship under a simplified scheme is to invest in the country's economy. A foreigner can apply for a Turkish passport, provided that they will invest at least 500 thousand dollars in the Turkish economy.
3. Buy government bonds. It is also a great option to obtain Turkish citizenship under a simplified scheme. To do this, you need to purchase government bonds in the amount of at least 500 thousand dollars.
4. Create jobs. A foreigner can open a business in Turkey in any field: catering, agriculture, services, etc. If, when creating a business, he employs at least 50 Turkish citizens, then you can also count on getting a Turkish passport ahead of time.
5. Purchase real estate in Turkey in the amount of 250 thousand dollars. When considering an application for citizenship under the simplified scheme, real estate purchased after September 18, 2018 — since the adoption of the relevant law is taken into account. The main condition is that the property cannot be sold for three years. At the same time, you can buy real estate not only for dollars, but also for euros or Turkish lira. It should be noted that in the Cadastral Office in official documents, the value of real estate is written in lira. Therefore, the amount given for real estate should not be less than 250 thousand dollars at the time of the transaction, taking into account the exchange rate in the lira-dollar pair. It is required that the property must pass an appraisal examination before sale. And already on the basis of the report of the expert commission, the cadastral value of housing is determined. That is, it is this document that is taken into account by government agencies when considering an application for citizenship.
The application for citizenship must be submitted within three months after the conclusion of the purchase and sale transaction. When submitting an application, you will also need a bank statement stating that the required amount has been transferred from the buyer's account to the seller's account. Real estate should be registered only for the person who is applying for citizenship under the simplified scheme, and not for his wife (husband) or children. It is worth noting that if the property was purchased from 18.09.2018, then Turkish citizenship can also be obtained under a simplified scheme. But there is another rule - the cost of housing must be at least $ 1 million. All other application procedures are the same as described above. The process of obtaining citizenship under the simplified scheme lasts no more than 2 months. You can find out about the advantages of obtaining Turkish citizenship here. Obtaining Turkish citizenship in kind, but if a foreigner does not have a large amount of money, he can still become a Turkish citizen. However, in order to apply for a Turkish passport, it must take at least five years. During this time, a foreigner must stay in the country for a total of at least 180 days a year. Also, a foreigner must have a permanent official income, know the Turkish language. When considering an application, the Turkish authorities also take into account such factors as the reliability of a foreign citizen, the absence of offenses, especially in Turkey, the presence/absence of diseases that pose a threat to society (primarily HIV and tuberculosis in advanced forms). More options for obtaining citizenship: Marriage. After three years of official marriage with a Turkish citizen, a foreigner can apply for citizenship. The birth of a child. If the child was born on the territory of the country and one of his parents is a Turkish citizen, the baby is given Turkish citizenship. Origin. If a foreigner is Turkish by nationality, but lives in another country, he can also count on obtaining Turkish citizenship. The process of obtaining citizenship in kind lasts about six months. A Turkish passport is issued for 10 years, then it needs to be changed. Also, a foreign citizen, becoming a citizen of Turkey, can receive a Turkish passport, which is also issued for a maximum of 10 years. Another important point. Dual citizenship is allowed in Turkey. That is, you can remain a citizen of your country and be a citizen of Turkey. But there is one caveat. This law does not work in all countries. For example, dual citizenship is allowed in Russia. But the residents of Kazakhstan, if they decide to take Turkish citizenship, will have to renounce the citizenship of their country. For all questions related to obtaining citizenship, you can contact our company. Also, we will help with the paperwork.
Contacts for communication:
Write to WhatsApp
Write to E-mail
Or use other communication methods listed on the site.