Alanya is a port city with many attractions on the Mediterranean coast of Turkey. Perhaps foreigners live well in this city, looking for comfort, peace and a high quality of life. In fact, everything here inspires and brings joy - from beautiful nature to a favorable climate to economic prosperity.
What advantages of life will foreigners find in Alanya?
* Security. Yes, besides the beautiful nature and the sea climate, this is the most important part of our life that attracts foreigners to Alanya. What citizens of post-Soviet countries and the Middle East see here may seem unexpected at first. The children of local residents fearlessly walk the streets until dusk, and the owners of shops and shops sometimes leave them open even at night, almost without fear of theft. What can we say about strollers, bicycles, mopeds, etc., left on the street? And this is the rule in Alanya, which certainly attracts real estate investors from abroad.
* Good ecology: clean air due to the absence of large industries and factories, clean water, beaches with an international blue flag for safety, cleanliness and quality of life. Life in Alanya is good for health - experience shows!
* Quality of life and affordable housing. Alanya, like any other popular city in Turkey, offers a wide range of high-quality health insurance. At the same time, the cost of insurance is relatively low compared to other European countries, but the quality of the medicine is at the highest level. In addition, there are no counterfeit medicines in municipal pharmacies, since the pharmaceutical industry is under strict state control, and the sale of counterfeit products is penalized. Turkish medicines are much cheaper than comparable Ukrainian or Russian medicines.
In Turkey, foreigners can study well in Turkish, Russian or international schools. By the way, there is not only a Russian-speaking school in the city, but also a kindergarten.
The cost of all services in Alanya is relatively low, but the quality is always high. Wherever you go, be it a hospital or a beauty salon, you will receive quality services.
As for electricity bills and house maintenance costs in Alanya, water and electricity prices are low. As a result of the almost constant use of air conditioners, operating costs increase significantly. In Idat, the size of the monthly subscription depends on the selected residential complex and internal infrastructure.
In Alanya, food prices (especially fresh fruits and vegetables) are very low, with the exception of meat, cigarettes and alcohol. You can buy cheap clothes and quality locally made shoes.
* Good infrastructure. For a relatively small resort, Alanya offers everything for a comfortable stay: excellent roads and transport links, walking and running routes, a beautiful embankment. In every district, be it the Center, Oba, Mahmutlar or Kargicak, there are shops and cafes, pharmacies and hospitals, educational institutions and shopping centers, free city beaches and tourist attractions.
* Simple business. If you are moving to Turkey and want to start your business here, Alanya is a great place to do it. If all the documents are properly executed and you pay taxes on time, believe me, the tax, medical and epidemiological station does not bother you for no reason, no matter what niche you choose.
* The attitude of residents towards foreigners. Residents of Alanya often smile, which is due to the number of sunny days and a special Mediterranean atmosphere. The Turks in Alanya are friendly and open, always ready to help. They respect the elderly and are not afraid to communicate with strangers.
* Alanya has its own informal Russian diaspora. Most Russian-speaking people live in the Mahmutlar area, so after moving you will feel very comfortable and not lonely at all.
A large selection of quality holiday accommodation. Apartments and houses in Alanya are ideal for housing and a good investment. Local builders start selling houses at an early stage of construction, which gives significant savings when buying. High-quality building materials, modern construction technologies, excellent layout, elegant design and infrastructure - foreigners can buy such liquid objects on the primary and secondary market.
The disadvantages of living in Alanya can be expensive gasoline and car maintenance. However, this problem is typical for the whole of Turkey, and not only for Alanya. You will also not find some products in stores, such as pork, herring, condensed milk, hard cheese, etc. Otherwise, Alanya is one of the most comfortable places to relax.
Contacts for communication:
Write to WhatsApp
Write to E-mail
Or use other communication methods listed on the site.