Many tourists who have visited the Turkish country at least once dream of staying there for months or years. The legislation of this jurisdiction gives foreigners the right not to leave the Turkish border for 30 to 90 days, depending on the country of residence in 2021. Russian citizens can rest for 60 days without visas (only six months), citizens of Ukraine, Lithuania, Georgia, Estonia, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Moldova live 180 days and 90 days.
In order not to legally count down the days until the end of the permitted period of residence, many citizens apply for a residence permit in Turkey, which can then be extended, albeit indefinitely.
One of the most common residence permits in Turkey is the purchase of commercial or residential real estate. With such investments, a foreign citizen has the opportunity not only to obtain a residence permit, but also to become a resident of the country. In this case, the conditions completely depend on the cost of housing.
For example, if you buy a villa in Antalya, you can count on Turkish citizenship with a minimum package of documents, if you buy a boutique hotel, as a citizen of the jurisdiction, you can move the whole family to Turkey and start a business in hotels.
To obtain a residence permit for investments in Turkey, you must meet one of the following requirements
* Invest at least $500,000 in funds, government bonds and the state economy for a period of at least 3 years.
* Purchase of residential / non-residential real estate or land worth $ 250,000 or more, which is confirmed by an extract from the register and means compliance with the three-year statute of limitations for the sale and disposal of this property.
* Open a company in any city in Turkey and create at least 50 jobs for local specialists with full social security for 3 years (minimum).
If a foreigner meets at least one condition, he or she can apply for a residence permit or citizenship at the consulate without hesitation. Proof of investment required:
* TAPU - property;
* a document of the Ministry of Finance confirming investments in the amount of 500,000 US dollars or more;
* MLSAV document on job creation.
Important! The most promising way to obtain Turkish citizenship is to invest your funds in construction, land or real estate. In this case, the investor gets two advantages: own housing, a place for a home office, a Turkish passport and additional income after the sale of real estate.
Contacts for communication:
Write to WhatsApp
Write to E-mail
Or use other communication methods listed on the site.